The weather might be cooling, but we're warming up! 🍂
- Better DIAN-specific annotations in our API reference
We know that it was a bit confusing regarding which of our fiscal fields are returned for DIAN or SAT, so we went through it with a fine comb and made annotations for each field that's not applicable for DIAN.
- Invoices resource now has a PATCH method!
We added the PATCH method for our Invoices resource so that you can make multiple requests for invoices in DIAN.
- More recurring expenses categories
Our recurring expenses resource now returns categories related to credit cards, loans, transportation, traveling, taxation, and more!
Our gig economy and investment transaction resources will be deprecated on 30.11.2022. We've added deprecation notices throughout our documentation for additional details which fields, and resources, will no longer be supported.
- We accidentally removed the
UNKNOWNenum from our documentation for transaction categories. It's back now!
- We erroneously had an example for
accouting_datethat was a date in
YYYY-MM-DDformat, but in fact, our API returns a timestamp. We fixed that!
- Oh, and as always, we found some typos to fix... sorry about that!