Summertime... and the writing is eassssy (🍹 + 🏝 + 😴 ) (But so many updates!)
Introducing: Receivables in Brazil
You can now have access to receivable account and transaction data with just a few clicks. Check out our Receivables documentation for more information. Along with this new product, we also released two new institutions:
Introducing: Investment Transactions!
Now, not only do you have access to all the investment portfolio information for a link in Brazil, but also the transactions! At the moment it's limited to XP Investimentos (Brazil) but we'll be adding support for other institutions soon!
Widget branding and customization
We've made a lot of improvements to our widget to make sure that you can:
Access to our raw openapi spec
You asked and we delivered! Now you have access to our full OpenAPI spec, available in JSON and YAML formats.
More postman collections
Head over to our Public Postman Workspace and have a look at our new one-click flows that'll make your experiments with our API even simpler and quicker (more coming soon!):
- Single Link flows
- ID verification flows
Improved performance with mandatory
To improve your experience, and performance, we've added
link_idas a mandatory query parameter when you List transactions.
Larger page sizes when listing resources!
You can now add a
page_sizequery parameter whenever you use our List method to customize how many records you receive per page. It's pretty nifty ;).
- Transactions now have examples from checking and saving accounts
- A lot of tweaks to our OpenAPI spec (for a super secret project)
- Our errors in the API reference section had a complete overhaul! More useful, more detailed, more "better".
No parameters or resources scheduled for deprecation.
- Our docs for investment portfolio webhooks had a few "small" typos - but no more!
- Our JSON examples for investments had some mismatching information - solved!
- Our JSON examples for balances showed an account that apparently had loan, credit, gig, and fund information. Which is impossible! So we squashed that issue.
With ❤️, the "damn-are-we-ever-going-to-get-to-rest" Belvo development team.