Belvo offers a quick and easy-to-use payments plugin for your Shopify-based e-commerce store.
Before you begin: reach out to our team
Before you start using the Belvo plugin in your Shopify store, you'll need to contact our team to:
- Generate your unique Secret Keys.
- Receive the unique link to the Belvo plugin for Shopify.
Once you have your Belvo secret keys as well as your core details from the Belvo team:
- Go to your Shopify partner portal (link).
- Use the link our team has provided to add the plugin to your store.
- Once you click install, a new browser tab will open with Belvo's two-step installation process.
In the first step, you need to add your Belvo secret keys and click Next.
In the second step, you need to add your Terminal ID, Vendor Number, and the bank account number where you want to receive payments.
If you've entered all your details correctly, then on the last screen you just need to click Go to my Belvo store.
✅ Done! Now your Shopify store can accept payments using Belvo's payment solution!
Can I change my secret keys in the Belvo Dashboard and then update them in the plugin?
At present, you cannot change your secret keys in the plugin. If you need to delete the secret keys associated with the plugin, please reach out to our team.
Updated 3 days ago